Victorian Business Support Fund Grant
Assistance for Victorian small businesses impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Victorian Government has launched the $500 million Business Support Fund to help small businesses survive the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and keep people in work.
Potential value of grant
Funding of $10,000 per business is available and will be allocated through a grant process.
The criteria for eligibility is similar to that of the Job Keeper Payment criteria and includes:
- Employ Staff
- have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by Victoria’s Non-Essential Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to-date
- have a turnover of more than $75,000
- have payroll of less than $650,000
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (when the State of Emergency was declared); and
- have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
Please see the attached link for more information and to make your application by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ on the website page.
Please note that applications for this grant are currently open from 30 March 2020 and close on 1 June 2020 (in 60 days).