Xero Advice & Training
At Mackenzie + Co we recommend the cloud-based accounting software, Xero. This program allows you, your book keeper and your accountant to access your information at any time, in any place. Keep track of your incomings and outgoings, set up automated invoicing and take care of wages. We can set it up for you, run you through it and be here for assistance whenever you need it.
Benefits of Xero:
- Work where and when you want. Xero is ‘in the cloud’. This means that you can access it wherever you are, provided you can access the internet. Even better, we can access it at the same time as you without needing to worry about backups and version control. If you have a problem with a bookkeeping entry, just contact us and we can sort it out.
- The Xero accounting system takes its information direct from your online banking. This means that you can never make a mistake typing the numbers in! It saves bucket loads of time and is much more accurate.
- Xero can easily be kept right up to date. By uploading your bank information every day, you can see exactly where you are financially whenever you want. You can make informed business decisions rather than relying on historic accounts or gut feeling.
- Xero is designed to make life easier. By setting up ‘rules’ within the software, Xero will automatically allocate items to the correct analysis code.
- Xero is designed to help with debt collection. You can automate the sending of statements and really keep on top of money that is owed to you.
- User friendly dashboard configuration giving easy picture at a glance of key financial data.
Here at Mackenzie + Co we have Xero certified specialists who can get you up and running and keep you on track. We can arrange one on one or group training either face to face at the office or your business or online. We can fit in with your schedule to let you get back to doing what you do best in running your business.
We can provide training from novice to expert level or one off specific training for a feature you need help with e.g. payroll or projects. Contact us today to help you get your book keeping system sorted!