Accounting & Tax Services
New Business Advice
- Help you to choose the right business structure for your business
- Set up trading and trustee companies via ASIC
- Setting up new business ABN applications, GST & PAYG Withholding registrations
Future Business Planning
- Looking at buying a business? We can help you crunch the numbers
- Do you want to get your existing business working better for you? Maybe increase your profit, pay down debt, buy the building. Talk to us to see how we can assist you.
- Preparing cash flow budgets
Succession / Retirement / Estate Planning
- If you want another family member to take over from you in the business, this will need to planned some years in advance. Mackenzie + Co can help you.
- Likewise retirement doesn’t happen overnight! We can help you set your goals and work with you to get the best funded retirement for you and your family.
- Linked in with the above is the question of ESTATE PLANNING. What do you want to happen to your assets when you die? Do have any insurance to pay off debts/loans? Who do you want to have the responsibility/authority to deal with your estate?
- Have you got a WILL that sets things out the way you want them? Have you appointed someone to be your power of attorney? Discuss these questions with us.
Tax– ‘One off’ or ongoing advice
- Tax Planning – to minimise your tax payable
- Income Tax Returns – for all types and sizes of entities
- Capital Gains Tax (Including Small Business CGT Concessions) these need forward planning in order to maximise the result.
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) and Business and Instalment Activity Statements (BAS /IAS)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) calculations and returns.
- Tax Audits – The ATO is increasing Audit activity. We offer Audit insurance to cover our time in helping you defend the ATO, FBT, Workcover, Payroll Tax audit.
Specialised Accounting Advice
- Business valuations for banks, mergers, partner exits or pre-sale.
- Matrimonial Disputes – assisting the lawyers to assess your financial information