Opting for a Self-managed Super Fund (SMSF) gives you control over your super, but taking that control means being responsible for managing your retirement funds – this is what we can help you with. Here at Mackenzie + Co we can take the stress and hassle out of your SMSF.
- A SMSF provides flexibility for you to invest in different assets such as property, international assets, shares or artwork.
- A SMSF can contain up to four members, by combining funds like this you can build up the balance to give you more investment options and greater flexibility.
- Many people with a SMSF find that the costs of running it can be quite a bit lower than the cost of being a member of a retail/industry or commercial fund.
- ASX-listed shares or commercial property can be transferred to your SMSF in the right circumstances.
- Tax benefits: whether through strategic investment planning or internal structuring, tax can be significantly reduced. This is particularly the case if you are in retirement.
- Avoid administrative weaknesses of larger super funds and take control of your destiny.
- We use cloud based software for fund administration so you can view your fund online and in real time from anywhere.
- We will work closely with your financial planner to achieve your goals if a SMSF is right for you.